Thursday 23 August 2012

The story begins......

Growing up was a very thrilling and exciting experience for me,it had its ups and downs but hey don't we all??!! now the highlight of my childhood was when i became a full tomboy at the age of 5!!!! can you imagine?? i just knew i hated having to dress up and i loved climbing trees and wrestling with my cousin,and this was depressing because i was the only child, and my mom wanted a proper girl.. but hey i couldn't be bothered, so i was a very wild child.. i hated fashion big time and always thought lesbians rocked!!!! i turned 10 and thus i started having boobs and i was freaking terrified!!! like what was i going to do and fate has a very huge sense of humor cus i didn't just grow boobs i grew massive ones, :(. now i had a lot of boys wanting to know me tho... hmm i also always wanted to be a super hero and before you think i wanted to be a female super hero, well you got it twisted cus i wanted to be either wolverine or batman!!! *laughing*!!! I'm crazy like that yo!!! um i gotta run now people id be back each day with something new, and exciting for ya'll till then, its adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment